Fail Day! With the release of Mortal Kombat X just around the corner I figured now was the best time to use this Fail Day that I have kept pushing back for awhile now. What is it you may ask? Well it has to do with fighting games in what I believe people fail more in than any other game. So here we go.
You Fail At Fighting Games If...
- You have no idea where "Finish Him" comes from
- You believe your skills as a button mashing facerolling pally makes you the perfect fighting game player
- Your idea of a combo is using more than one button
- You believe people who use ultimate attacks or finishers must be hackers because you can't do them
- You always play characters which have the designation of cheap
- You don't know what the differences are between all the Street Fighter II games
- You predictably go for grapples whenever in close range
- You play the guest characters in other games because they come from games you play
- You don't think wrestling and boxing games are fighting games
- You turn down gore whenever possible
- You don't play them because they are not realistic
- You play them for their story mode
- You think your ability to beat the single player mode makes your awesome in everyway
- You rely on ring outs in Soul Calibur
- You have an opinion on the best fighting game there is but it is the only one you play, and you could careless what anyone thinks
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you enjoyed it or raged through the entire thing. Either way I am completely cool with it.