Monday, April 13, 2015

Azeroth Armory

Monday! Yes it is here again for all of us to dread. Not always though since I know you come here to get away from it all and see what I will be showcasing this week. Now I know I shared a man at arms episode not too long ago. Blizzard though has started what seems to be a new mini series forging weapons throughout Azeroth. Now I am all for this especially since it is our friend Tony from Previous seasons of Man At Arms. This Series know as Azeroth Armory started out forming the iconic weapon Gorehowl. If you have not seen it I urge you to watch this legendary weapon be forged and wielded.



Now I jsut need to get me one of those.

1 comment:

  1. Was a great episode. I know he probably wont do frostmourne again but I would love to see the blades of azzinoth

    ReplyDelete