Monday, April 27, 2015

Just A Quick Update


So I figured I would give you all a quick update to let you know what is going on. Since I received quite a few emails about why there was no Reader Post or an Ask Gauss this past week. Now first off I am alive so no need to worry about that or in some of your cases you can stop cheering. I thought I would be able to keep the blog going while I had some stuff going on in my personal life but that doesn't seem to be the case. So don't freak out this isn't about me not blogging anymore.

So over the next week or so will probably be MIA since I will not only be packing up but also moving. So with having to do all of that I just won't also have the time to research topics and bring you the best content possible. No one likes makeshift content so I am not going to do it. Feel free to still send me emails as I will have some breaks and will try my best as always to respond in a timely manner. Until then try not to have too much without me.

Gauss

No comments:

Post a Comment