Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Yes your weekend is coming to an end. I am sorry I am the breaker of bad news, but truthfully this really shouldn't be news. Just like the fact that Sunday is the day that I come here and answer questions for all of you. So before thinking of a better way to intro this post why don't I just get to it.

Are you ready for E3?

Well if by ready you mean the reveals and all that jazz then yes. There really is nothing like that in the world of electronics and gaming. So much news in a short period of time really is a great time to be interested in such things. There are some interesting pre-E3 rumors that have me interested, which I could mention but I don't want to jinx it. So I will just say I am hoping for good things.

Do you think the good reviews for Warcraft are only from fanboys?

Actually no. So fanboys tend to accept games no matter how good or bad they are. One thing that gamers always talk and complain about regardless though is the lore and the story. If something doesn't flow or make sense or mesh well they will let you know. This is why I will trust gamers review of the movie more than anyone, because they will rip it to shreds if something doesn't fit right. So with the most critical people give the story a nod then I am taking it for what it is.

Shadow of Mordor 2?

Shhhh

There you have it all the questions answered for the week. Thanks to everyone who sent something in this week if it was answered here or not. As always this would not be possible without your input. Now enjoy what is left of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment