Wednesday, June 8, 2016

It's About Time

With the Warcraft movie just a couple days away, and hoping that this is the start of a movie franchise where we can look forward to more movies down the road. I was thinking for this week's list I would rank what I think the most important stories we could see on the big screen based on the success of this movie. So here goes.

5. Lord of the Clans


The story of Thrall's rise is one which has always interested me. We can see in the movie spots that they are making it a point to show Thrall as a child. So they are preparing to do this story in my mind it is just a matter of when.

4. The Third War


Warcraft III is one of Blizzard's most successful games. It also was the expansion of the universe in scope of the world and the races. It really would be a great showcase for the universe once it has established itself.

3. War of the Ancients


The beginnings of the Stormrage brothers really is one of the greatest stories of sibling rivarly there is. This really gets you on the path to make a choice of which brother is truly right and which really was ashamed of what is right.

2. The Lich King


I don't mean this in the sense of the entire story of the Lich King and how he was created, but more so in the story of Arthas. The beginning which we saw played out in Frozen Throne and the end how we saw it played out in Wrath of the Lich King. To me it really is Warcraft's story of Darth Vader

1. A Starcraft Movie


Well if the Warcraft franchise is successful why not bring the other universes into the fold. Starcraft has a great lore base and one that I think would translate well onto the big screen in a much easier than the other franchises. Plus I have always wanted a Starcraft movie.

There you have it. What are your thoughts on the subject? Are you hoping for something different? As always let me know in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment