Fail Day! Everyone's favourite day of the week. Still unsure how to feel about that after all these years, but it is what it is. You may also be aware that today is the first day of E3, and how could I pass that up for a Fail Day.
You Fail At Being Ready For E3 If...
- You had no idea it started today
- You don't like no random tech
- You don't believe any new games which are worthwhile will be announced
- You are interested in anything related to xbox
- You didn't watch any of the pre E3 press conferences
- You don't like watching new game trailers
- You don't like to see new IPs
- You are not excited to see what companies flop their announcements
- You don't remember the "used game" fisaco
- You don't have a checklist for HD remasters ready to check some off
- You are not looking for some news on VR developments
- You have no idea what the three E's stand for
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it, and are ready for all the fun and excitement to come.