Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Happy almost weekend over! There is nothing like knowing you only have hours left before you have to return to work, but then again today you can watch Walking Dead and Better Call Saul. So there is light at the end of the tunnel. As you all know though Sunday is about answering some questions so might as well get to it.

Episode 2 of the the Game of Thrones came is on its way. Any thoughts?

Well I am hoping for a little more action then in the first episode. Now I understand like with any game the begining is all about character development. This is fine and I enjoyed the first episode and not just because I have been aching for some GoT. I know the entire season will build off each other just like the Walking Dead game, which really has become one of my favourites. For those who have not play episodic games before I think you will see exactly what I mean if you stick with it. Also if you are not a fan of half playing a then you can always wait till the end when they are all available and don't have to worry about any of it.

Are you planning on playing Season 2 in D3?

I will eventually level another Hardcore character within the season. Really playing through the story fresh is some of my favourite things to do in the game. I know others just want to skyrocket leveling and gear their characters up. Now don't get me wrong I love making my characters beastly, but to me it gets repetitive and with so many other games on my playlist at the moment I don't really have or want to invest that sort of time into competing on the Leaderboards.

Almost time for The Order.

February 20th cannot come soon enough!

There they are questions for the week. Thank you to everyone who sent something in as always this wouldn't be possible without your input. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The Order is getting so much hype it is making me scared it might be overhyped

    ReplyDelete