Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It Can't Be For Nothing

So here we are on Wednesday waiting to see what list I will be doing today. If you read the last Ask Gauss you would have known that it is going to be all about Sequels which should happen today. I figured instead of just giving my go ahead on one might as well make it a list so here it goes.

5. Shenmue



Fans of the Shenmue series have been waiting for the 3rd installment of the game for pretty much ever. The games themselves were built to be sellers of the Dreamcast and were incredibly expense to produce. With all of that said I would love to see the 3rd game, but this is really in the never going to happen territory

4. Heavenly Sword



This is one that actually bothers me. They have the stories for 2 sequels. Yes you heard me right. They have stated this publicly many times. I have a feeling it has to do with it being an exclusive only title, but then again look now at the success of single platform games.

3. Assassin's Creed IV



So we are following Edward and we see Haythem at the end in the theater and we are still left wondering why did he forsaken everything and become a templar? Yes why did he!

2. Legend of the Dragoon



Here is a game where we thought we were going to get a sequel. Production was said to be started and then we never heard anything again. This game has a huge following and I would definitely be there day 1 if it was happening.

1. The Last of Us



This is arguably one of the great games of all time. The ending although it worked for the situation does leave questions you would like answers too. I do believe we will see a sequel will just have to wait for it.

There it is my list for the week. Hope we are all on the same page. Is there another game you think deserves a sequel? Let me know one way or another.

1 comment:

  1. How would a Legend of the Dragoon sequel work I don't really understand

    ReplyDelete