Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ask Gauss



Here we are on yet another Sunday morning wondering once again about where in the hell our weekend went. It is rather depressing I know, but we must push on and in my case answer some of the questions sent to me throughout the week. So let's just get to it.

Do you find right now there is just too much to do in WoW?

I have found there is quite a bit to do in the new expansion and you find yourself sitting around not doing anything while you decide what you are actually going to do. This is a problem the developers had to have thought about. Giving players too much to do and not really enough time to do it is quite the problem. I know there is people like me out there who like to take part in a game fully and not ignore certain aspects of it. If you have to this can lead to frustration in the game, which is not what is wanted in the first place. I don't know if WoW has gone that far but I know they are pretty close.

You think forcing people to buy 10 Heroes in Heroes of the Storm is the right decision?

I am not sure if you realize but to have 10 unique heroes in a game in a draft environment you actually do need 10 heroes in case you are the one picking last. Now I know this can seem frustrating, but from what I have noticed this really isn't going to be a problem unless you level to 30 using only a couple heroes. You shouldn't have to spend any money at all to do so. You have your dailies earning 200-800g a day not to mention the leveling gold bonuses and throw in the fact you get 500g for leveling any hero to level 5. I know people are seeing this as Blizzard trying to cash in, but those same people are even thinking about the logistics behind it.

One does not simply?


Play for 10 more minutes.

There you have it questions all answered up for the week. Hope you all got something out of it. As always thanks to everyone who sent something in, you make this entire post possible in doing so.

Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. No one ever plays for only 10 more. That is code for when I beat the game

    ReplyDelete