Sunday, February 21, 2016

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Here we are on yet another happy Sunday realizing that our weekend is just about over. Also realizing that we really didn't spend it the way we intended to. Well at least we can watch the Walking Dead tonight so it will not be a total waste. Well instead of being depressed why don't we see the questions for the week.

Do you really think Azeroth would be the best gaming world to explore?

Well that's what I said in my list. Like I also said everyone is going to have different opinions. I know for me being able to play World of Warcraft gave me a sense of the world that much more. playing the RTS games I always thought the world was quite interesting and unique. Not just because I enjoy fantasy worlds, but because how everything is connected. Past and Present. I think a lot of fantasy worlds the origin of them is a lot more in the dark, but in Azeroth the landscape speaks to its origins and culture, which is why I find it so intriguing.

Do you think "The Last of Us 2" will be a big letdown?

Anytime you have a great game the one that follows it is always in for tough criticism. 3 big examples are Final Fantasy 8, Diablo III, and Assassin's Creed 3. This at the time of released were looked down upon for a variety of reasons. Mostly in my mind because the games that came before them and the characters within them were so grand that there was no way that people wouldn't be disappointed with what came next. I think this may happen with the second The Last of Us game. Do I think it will be a bad game? No not at all, but it will be following in the footsteps of one of the greatest games ever made, which is a tough thing to do.

Where has Bagellord been?

Jumping off a boat somewhere I assume.

There you have it this week's questions all there to see. Thank you to everyone who sent something in regardless if I got to it on here or not. It would not be possible to do this without all of your contribution. Just know I will get to your questions eventually if I haven't all ready. You now have my permission to enjoy the rest of your weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment