So in honor of parents totally ignoring the fact that Deadpool is an R Rated superhero and he won't be changed to suit your agenda or prove you are a "great" parent by taking your kids to go see it. I decided for this week's Fail Day to go on about Gaming Parents.
You Fail At Being A Good Gaming Parent If...
- You bought them an XBOX
- To teach your kid lessons that life isn't fair you make them play the Dark Souls Series
- Your Parental Controls password is 0000
- You don't think they are addicted because you play more WoW than them
- You bought them Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge
- You buy games so a different console then they have
- You bought a game because it "looks fun"
- You are angry with your 8 year old for being a horrible partner
- You believe "Mature" rating mans they have to be mature for their age
- You buy it because your kid will be mad if you don't
- You write letters to companies telling them to tone down their games so your kid can play it
- You are progressive in your parenting and think ESRB is a waste of time
There you have it this week's edition of fail hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Now go off and be awesome