Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Maybe We Don't Exist

Well here we are on yet another Wednesday looking to stand out more so than all others. Now when I was thinking about this week's list I was thinking about the exact same thing. You know those characters who you thought are/were so interesting they deserve their own game. Well here they are my top 5 video game characters who I think deserve their own game.

5. Vaas Montenegro - Far Cry 3


So yes he died in Far Cry 3, but wouldn't it be interesting to have a prequel type game that was dedicated to his story. Where we could learn the definition of insanity?

4. Scorpion - Mortal Kombat Series


So of any fighting game he has the most interesting story so why wouldn't you want to see more of it. Just feel like delving into his past more would be something, which would be quite interesting.

3. Haytham Kenway - Assassin's Creed Series


So we got a little taste of him in Assassin's Creed III. Every Assassin's Creed fan though want's to see him as the main in his own game. I doubt we will ever see it, but it is something we can keep wishing for.

2. Victor Sullivan - Uncharted Series


So we know Uncharted 4 will be the last we will see of the Nathan Drake character. Doesn't mean the series itself is done though. I have always loved Sully and I think a game with him as the main and a younger version would show us that much more.

1. Vivi Ornitier - Final Fantasy IX


Now I realize some could argue he is dead or that Final Fantasy IX's story was already a lot about him. This iconic Black Mage though deserves something all his own. It could be the events following the end of Final Fantasy IX to something completely different. Whatever it is I know it would be well received 

So there they are the characters in video games who I believe deserve their own time in the lime light as the main character in their respective games. What do you all think? Who should I have included? As always let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment