Fail Day! Yes here it is, and you are wondering if you are going to be the subject of ridicule for the day. Maybe you will be maybe you won't be. This week I decided to go with an idea that I have been holding on for awhile and just decided that today is the day that I was finally going to right it down. So why don't we get right to it.
You Fail At Identifying A Good Game If...
- Every game you play is the sequel to the previous game you played
- Good games are the ones where you always "pwn da noobs"
- The game is better when you wear the power of the headset
- You think PC gaming is a waste of time
- You think Console gaming is a waste of time
- You think GTA 5 deserved game of the year
- You think replay value is overrated
- You think balance is not important
- You can't tell the difference between framerates
- You think Destiny was a good game
- You enjoyed the controls Lair launched with
- You think games based off movies are always amazing
- You are a clicker or keyboard turner
- Every game you recommend is for an xbox
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and maybe even learned something. If not? Well then I really just don't know what to do.