Wednesday, February 17, 2016

See Your World Through My Eyes

Wednesday it is upon us and it is time I make myself a list. Now what list will I be going with this week? Well I decided to go with the top 5 worlds of gaming I would love to visit. With that in mind there are countless worlds from gaming and really these are where I would go because I think the things and people to see would be to my liking. So with that in mind it is probably much different than yours.

5. Mushroom Kingdom - Super Mario Bros.


This was one of my first gaming worlds visited and one that I never will forget. There are plenty of things and people to see and something which is much different than the world I live in. So that is why it makes the list.

4. Koprulu Sector - Starcraft


So I am not a super into science fiction, but I do love me some Starcraft. Also have always wondered what it was like to communicate with a Protoss.

3. Nirn - Elder Scrolls


Can you say Dragons? Can you say countless languages and landscapes. Everything just seems so picturesque, how could you not want to be a part of it.

2. Gaia - Final Fantasy VII


What can I say, I want to try me some Materia. Also want to know how they can do their hair like that, and wield swords twice the size of themselves. Sign me up.

1. Azeroth - Warcraft


Ever since I was a kid wanted to be a part of Azeroth. World of Warcraft even made me want to more. Everything about the races, the places just something which is so large in scope and beyond imagination.

There you have it my top 5 gaming worlds I would love to visit. What are yours? Let me know in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment