Thursday, March 3, 2016

Another Two Weeks


So I am not sure if you are all aware but this has happened...

The anticipated Uncharted 4: A Thief's End release has been delayed two weeks

If you are like me then this is a blow. I have been excited to play this game for years ever since the first teaser trailer. Now two weeks isn't months and the reasoning for the delay actually makes sense. They don't think they have enough copies to go around so are taking the two weeks to make sure anyone who will want a copy will have a chance to get one, but instead on May 10th not the 26th of April. This also means Naughty Dog has some more time to find any bugs that might be in the game so in turn less patches for when we actually get our hands on it. So a slight plus side.

I know people will be saying this is a stall tactic and games that are delayed again and again tend to be big blunders when they finally get released. This doesn't have this sense and this delay is more of a manufacturing delay as opposed to a development one, which to me is a big difference. Naughty Dog has never let me down and I don't see them doing that anytime soon.

So while I am angry and wondering what I will be doing with my life for those 2 weeks which were booked for me to ignore humanity just have to be put off. I think I can handle a couple week's I really do.

Well here I go back to watching the trailer and crying when the release date pops up.

No comments:

Post a Comment