Fail Day! Yes, it is that time of the week again. You know the time where we decide to make ourselves feel better by making everyone else feel worse. Or in those times where we feel all awkward and start reading and realize it is about ourselves. Either way someone is entertained in the end so all is well and the universe is balanced.
You Fail At Waiting For Games To Come Out If...
- You buy a game you really don't want just to pass the time
- You install every game you own on Steam without any interest in currently playing any of them because you happen to know how much time it takes
- Every conversation you have some how relates to "the game"
- You have calendar reminder times for pre orders
- You play the previous games in the series over and over
- You need to "have a day" if a release date is changed
- You watch TV spots for the game during your recorded shows
- You are watching a TV Spot ad for what you are waiting for right now
- You have the peripherals all ready to go on day 1
- You already know the entire story of the game without even playing a single minute of gameplay
- You have your chair waiting by the door ready to wait for a midnight launch
- You have your gaming schedule for the year with how much time allotted for each game
- You are writing a blog about failing to wait for games
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and your wait is slightly easier.