Thursday, March 10, 2016

I Choose Violence


So I watched the new Game of Thrones Season 6 trailer. If you haven't you really should get on that. If you don't watch Game of Thrones, then there is obviously something wrong with you and you need to get yourself checked out.

Now you may be asking what does Game of Thrones have to do with gaming. The answer is simple it has nothing to do with gaming. The point though is the scene I have above. It reminded me of something I will be feeling a lot of on the 24th of March. You know the day Dark Souls III comes out. That feeling of "oh shit" or "I'm dead" or "really..." To anyone who has ever played a Dark Souls game they know the feeling the feeling of helplessness when you know you are just screwed. Kind of thing happens in Diablo when you play Hardcore as well you know that "acceptance of death".

So really when I watched this trailer not only did it get me hyped for the new season of Game of Thrones, but it also brought back a ton of gaming memories weather they were go or bad. So look at that Game of Thrones isn't just awesome in itself it is awesome because it reminds me of other things! RIP to all those deaths and may they always be remembered.

So what about all of you? Have you watched something completely different and have it trigger memories of something else? Let me know in one way or another

No comments:

Post a Comment