Fail Day! Oh yes it is that time of the week again. This week it is slightly special because one of the favourite series is coming out with a new game, which is known for having people playing and failing. That is if you haven't guessed Dark Souls III which you will be able to get your hands on the 24th 2 days from now! So with that in mind let's get to the fail.
You Fail At Being Ready For Dark Souls III If...
- You don't know the release date
- You have no interest in the game
- You expect to have your hand held
- You have anger issues when you die
- You think you are a badass who believes Souls games difficulty is overrated
- You don't know about the new stances in the game
- You think everyone you will play with will be nice
- You believe you will always be warned before boss fights
- You think the Devs care when you rage
- You did not know there will be fewer maps than Dark Souls II, but the areas will be larger
- You were not aware the combat will be more focused on speed and tactical decisions
- You don't know what the gravestones are for
- You haven't played any of the souls games
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed reading it as I did writing it. Happy Dying in a couple days!