Tuesday, March 8, 2016

You Fail At Guessing Why I Haven't Posted In A Couple Days If...


Fail Day! Yes it is here and you are probably wondering why you are missing your Ask Gauss Post and your Machinima Post. If you are wondering that you are not alone in your thinking. Now I have received quite the number of emails guessing and wondering what is going on. So I figured why not just make it a Fail Day. So here we go.

You Fail At Guess Why I Haven't Posted In A Couple Days If...

  • You assumed I died
  • You thought I quit blogging
  • You believe I finally ran out of ideas to talk about
  • You think I needed an idea for Fail Day so I stopped posting for 2 days to have one
  • You thought I received a threatening letter barring me from posting
  • You assumed I was Arrested
  • You filed a police report where you reported me missing
  • You thought I just got caught up in the game I was playing and didn't check the time
  • You were sure I wrote the posts just put the wrong day for posting
  • You just figured I went on vacation and just forgot to tell everyone about it
  • You assumed you missed something about me going on vacation
  • You thought my blogger account was hacked and you would have to go without
  • You thought I was quiting gaming

And Finally

  • I died and this isn't actually me posting

There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it, and keep guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment