Sunday, April 3, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Not to mention Walking Dead Finale Day. So while you are distracting yourself from that and waiting to see what Neegan and crew are going to be up to you came here. I feel special that my questions and answers mean that much to you. So here goes

So with April Fools come and gone, what was your gaming favourite?

I always enjoy the WoW patch notes there is always something in there for everyone. Being poking fun at broken abilities, laughing at pop culture references, or just at design mistakes they have made in the past. I always read them and can think of friends that would enjoy each and every aspect of it. Not to mention the jabs that always are given to Pallys.

So we have a Final Fantasy XV release date. Good timing?

I actually like the September 30th release date. It is the type of game I will want to spend some time on so having it come out when the weather is getting colder and there is less and less reason to be outside makes for good planning. Also it isn't conflicting with any other releases that I will be playing so everything in my mind is on the up and up. I just wished they would have given it to us sooner then I wouldn't have been thinking again that it wasn't coming out this year.

Is Daryl Dead?

Well not as of writing this.

There they are the questions for the week. Hope you all got something out of it in one way or another. Now sit back and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment