Fail Day! Yes it is here and I am ready. Well at least I think I am ready. How about you? Are you ready for the twists and turns when you never know what is going to happen next. Well you kind of know what is going to happen. I am going to make some people feel awful, some hang their heads in shame, and then a bunch of you laugh. How though is the question. So let the fail be so with how you can do so with Plot Twists of the gaming variety
You Fail At Plot Twists If...
- You think it was all a dream is a good one
- You have an R.L. Stine reading level
- Even Bagellord saw it coming
- You think Call of Duty has had some of the best
- You have problems with controller rage
- You have a knack for getting overly attached to characters
- You have trouble with poor decisions
- You expect gamers to ignore half the plot disproving your twist
- You have trouble understanding complex story telling
- You read reviews containing spoilers
- You pay no attention to in-game dialogue
- You have the ability to blurt out anything important storywise to a game to anyone and everyone who may or may not play a game.
- No one takes your game serious enough to know something was a twist
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it if you were a victim or otherwise. You may now continue on with your day.