Fail Day! Yes here we are again sitting back and waiting to see what is the topic of the week for my feel good post. Well that is unless you are on the receiving end then it really isn't that feel good at all. This week I decided to go with a nostalgic type post, which is when you are telling people about games you have played and what you have done. So here goes.
You Fail At Telling Gaming Stories If...
- You don't know the first game you beat and how
- You have never beaten a game
- You don't have at least one segmant of a game that turned out to be your nemesis
- You can't explain a step by step strategy to beat a particular boss
- You have never played a Souls game
- You don't have a Blue Shell rage story
- You have never played Diablo Hardcore
- You haven't played online with a 12 year old chirping your mother
- You don't have a Black War Bear
- You have never been in a group when I was the leader
- You have never topped a leaderboard
- You have never been the bottom feeder on a leaderboard
- You have never start a story "out of nowhere"
- You never blamed Novicane
- You have never been to a midnight launch
- You have no interesting stories
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it in one way or another. Go forth and make new memories to tell another day.