Fail Day! Yes it is Tuesday, don't act like you didn't know it is the sole reason you are here. So then what is the topic? Well if you can read the title it is pretty easy if not then you are probably still angry like the rest of the world with the Walking Dead cliffhanger we have been left with to deal with till October. There are some of the same problems with people and gaming so let's get on with it.
You Fail At Cliffhangers If...
- You replay the ending again and again in hopes that some how it would change
- Upon completion you just head to the forums and complain
- You comment on forum threads and write your own ending
- You create a cliffhanger because you know the sequel is going to bomb and need a reason for people to buy it
- You have no other storytelling device
- You don't actually create a sequel and leave people with nothing
- You are not the most patient person in the world
- You have OCD issues
- You tend to have attention span issues when comes to games
- You hate making your own choices in regards to interpretation
- You have attachment issues with characters
- You like the "it was all just a dream" scenario
- You are Valve
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and maybe just maybe struggle a little less in the future.