Fail Day! Yes here are here on yet another day where we get to be jerks talking about others failures. Something you may or may not be aware of 3 years ago almost to the day was when Blizzard announced they would be closing down the auction house for Diablo III. Obviously they didn't shut it down right away since people had a chance to adapt. With this in mind today is all about the people who failed at guessing what would go wrong with Diablo III when removing the auction house.
You Failed At Predicting The Results Of Removing the Diablo III Auction House If...
- You thought it would make Reaper of Souls a Failure
- You believed loot 2.0 would never work
- You thought everyone would miss trading
- You still think trading is one of the biggest draws of Diablo
- You didn't think anyone would be able to push top end content
- You thought it would kill the community and it would be a single player only game
- You believed gold would have no use
- You thought players gear in legendaries would never be the case
- You thought 3rd party sites would return
- You believe people wouldn't be playing end game
- You thought it would be impossible to gear followers
- You believed it would cause everyone to start playing Path of Exile
- You are still hoping the Auction House comes back
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it in some way or another, and are able to look back and see the good.