Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Yes it is that day once again. The day of two views it is great because it is the weekend, but then when you realize that tomorrow is Monday and the end of your weekend has finally come. But let's forget about that, Sunday means it is time for Ask Gauss. The post of the week where I answer the questions you have sent in throughout the week. If you are unsure how to send in your questions it is pretty simple. There is a link on top of the page, which you can click in with the greatest of ease, or you can send an email directly to gaussafication@gmail.com. Like I said extremely simple. So with that out of the way time to answer some questions.

With 4.3.2 comes cross realm raids,  what are your thoughts on this?

Well it is something I have expected for awhile, ever since they started with cross realm battlegrounds. The only thing I am disappointed in is the fact that you group up and join the raid finder. I completely understand why it is only the raid finder and it is not because of programming. The reason is it would completely make guilds existence pointless and would make realm transfers disappear. Why you may ask? Well you can keep your rep with whatever guild you are in and then raid with another on another realm. You can get all the benefits from being in a guild without losing your rep or having to pay for a transfer. So maybe it will be something that will eventually come into play, but I think free realm transfers will exist before that is an actual option.

So cross realm raids, is this going to lead to cross faction?

Honestly I am almost positive we will never see a raid group mixed with Alliance and Horde. I don't want to say never because it could happen eventually, but I really think this is never a direction Blizzard ever wants to go. The whole Horde vs Alliance is one of the most important parts of the warcraft universe and I don't think they will ever give up on that point.

Did you see that Best Buy poster that may have leaked D3 release?

Although I am hopefully will have to wait and see if it is true or not.

There you have it questions answered for the week. If I didn't answer your question on here doesn't mean I didn't send you an answer. Just only so much space. For those waiting for it Next week's Reader Post I want to know what you think of the cross realm raids coming in 4.3.2. As always you have until Thursday night to get those submissions in. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Please god why cross faction raids, what would be the point of having multiple factiosn then

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thin that poster is so funny someone is so getting fired

    ReplyDelete