Thursday, January 26, 2012

Epic Models

Now this isn't Machinima Monday, but it is just something I need to share with you all. I don't know if you have heard of Vaanel Models, but epic doesn't even seem like the right word to descibe them. Now I know Blizzard has a great team of artists, and maybe they don't have the time to create each indivdual model like he has here, but they really should take a page out of his book. He designs the models with direct connections to the desciptions given to him within lore. Here are a couple I think you will be quite amazed with

Broxigar



Hakkar The Houndmaster



Sargeras



Hope you enjoyed those as much as I have, and can appreciate the work that went into them.

2 comments:

  1. WOW those were completely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hakkar looks so badass, but all of them look good. I have been following this guy for a while now.

    ReplyDelete