Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ask Gauss

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Yes it is now 2012 the last year this world will see. Don't laugh it has been proven to be true... Look it up! Anyways, it is a New Year and it is Sunday, and you all should know that Sunday means it is time for Ask Gauss. The post of the week where I answer your questions right on here for everyone to see. If you are still clueless how to do this, since it is a happy day I will explain. You can click on the fancy link on the top right of the page or you can just email them to gaussafication@gmail.com. With that all out of the way let's get to it.

With a new year close to us, what was your biggest noob moment of the year?

Well this is actually very simple for me to say. I was working towards the fish catching achievements last February when I start to fish for Summer Bass. Without thinking at all I was sitting there fishing for 2 plus hours wondering why I wasn't getting any at all. This is not a rare fish it is actually a common one I thought to myself. I was thinking this was the WoW gods looking down on me just like I was fishing for the turtle, because we all know how that goes. Then I thought to myself I am a tool it is a summer fish.

So what do you have planned for the New Year?

Well I hope to have posts together for not just WoW, but other games as well for all of you that have asked. I do play other games and it is something I would enjoy sharing my adventures in other games as well as more games means more chances for great stories of encountering noobs.

Rolling a Pally come the New Year?

Drilling a hole in my head come the new year?

There you have it these weeks edition of Ask Gauss and the first post of the new year. For all those waiting for it I want to know your New Years WoWalution. It is just what you think it is, and yes I made up that word like 3 seconds ago. As always you have until Thursday Night to get your submissions in.

Have a safe and Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. drilling a hole in your head sounds like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete