Monday, January 16, 2012

An Inconvenient Expansion

Happy Monday Morning, I know I know it is probably a horrible Monday Morning. Thats where I can step in and try and make it better. Being Monday means it is time for Machinima Monday. The day of the week where I showcase a machinima for all of you. So I did have a few choices this week with which I was going to go with, that was until I was looking on WoW Insider and they reminded me of a machinima which was created before Cataclysm. I know people are either angry or kind of put off by the upcoming expansion, but as history has told us this really happens before every single expansion. So with that in mind I decided to go with this machinima called An Inconvenient Expansion. It basically pokes fun at the whole global warming thing so sit back and enjoy.



Hope you liked it, and here is hoping your reset finishes up well.

2 comments:

  1. That was awesome in so many ways

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Microsoft Visio Standard 2010 Download, you can simplify planning with inactive and activetasks to perform what-if analysis.
    Visio Professional 2010 Download helps business and creative professionals communicate and collaborate more effectively and securely with virtually anyone, anywhere. Unify a wide range of content in a single organized PDF Portfolio. Collaborate through electronic document reviews. Create and manage dynamic forms. And help protect sensitive information.
    Whether you are creating a diagram from scratch or modifying an existing one, Microsoft Visio 2010 Download helps you add and align shapes easily and accurately, with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, enhanced dynamic grid, page Auto Size, and automatic alignment and layout adjustment.

    ReplyDelete