You Fail At Final Fantasy If...
- You prefer games that require little to no thought and are mindless
- You have never played a Final Fantasy game
- You think every game is a sequel to the previous
- You don't recognize Final Fantasy's contributions to the gaming community
- You don't think Sephiroth is one of it not the greatest villain in video game history
- The name Cid means nothing to you
- You were not aware the Hawk Strider in WoW is a tribute to the chocobo
- You have never broken a remote because you died after an epic 30 minute battle that ended with you dying
- You know to fear the giant flower known as the Malboro
- You chuckle when Zidane says at the end of FF9 "no Cloud, no Squall shall hinder us"
- You know a sword is amazing when it is called the "Masamune"
- You fear and adore the use of Ultima
- You were not aware the name "Final Fantasy" came from the games creators final shot at making a successful video game.
"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."