You Fail At Your Wowalutions If...
- One of them was to kill the Lich King
- It is to get your first toon to 85
- Your goal is to be apart of a World First Guild
- You have the Wowalution above and the New Years Resolution to be more active
- You are setting the bar low to be better than Bagellord
- It is to have more friends and you will do this by sex changing your character
- You are trying to increase your cool factor by rolling a Blood Elf Deathknight
- You are trying to prove you can play a skillful class so you rolled a mage
- You want to be respected so you respec'd your pally ret
- It is to troll trade chat more often
- You wish to learn to have an entire conversation only using emotes
- You want to learn how to dive in water
- You think a turtle mount is an actual possibility
- You are in fact Bagellord and you think you can actually achieve something.
"Ish-ne-alo por-ah, may the Earthmother smile upon you."
Good luck on your first reset of the New Year!