You Fail At Forum Posting If...
- You have ever made a post of "first"
- You down vote people because that is how you makeup for all the bullying you had to put up with in school
- Someone completely shuts down whatever you had said and you have no real thing to say so you just reply with "you mad bro?"
- A third grade student has better grammar
- You searched for days upon days to find the perfect forum signature
- You have to post in every new thread because you feel you owe it to the community
- You were part of the "sign of beta" crew or the now converted "sign of release"
- You believe winning an argument on the Internet is something worth your time
- You were upset during the Real ID fiasco because now people would know you were the one the entire time
- You write your post in a word processor to check it for spelling, grammar, then proof read it 10 times just because you are afraid what the trolls would say if something was wrong
- Your ability to quote things is equivalent to Bagellord's Gaming ability
- You up vote your own postings to give the impression what you typed actually mattered
- You make all your posts on a level 1 troll
"The world suffers yet another insignificant loss."
Good luck this reset may your wipes all have purpose.