Thursday, January 19, 2012

Unknown Location Screenshot

Screenshots let me tell you I have seen my share of them. People send me screenshots all the time. These screens could contain a variety of things. Sometimes I believe the second someone fishes up a turtle they feel the need to take a screenshot and send it my way. Other times when they have a Baggelord sighting the need to point and shoot happens once again. That actually reminds me of the disturbing picture someone sent me of someone going to town on a pile of bagels, I still have nightmares about that photo. Also though there are times when someone sees a screenshot and they send it to me to ask where it was actually taken. I don't know if this is a test to see if I know what I am talking about or if they actually want to go there and take a screenshot of their own. I tend to think it is the second most of the time because awesome looking screens are contagious. It is like if you see someone's vacation photos it makes you want to go there. You could careless if they had a good time you just wish that you went instead of them.

So with that in mind someone sent me this screenshot



and the first thing that came to mind is I don't know exactly where this is located. Now by the looks of it you could conclude that it is Silithus or Tanaris. I am going to throw out Silithus because in most of the zone the sand is darker and those actually appear to be pirates. So I am pretty sure this is Tanaris, now it really could be on the border of Thousand Needles, but still going with Tanaris. The fact of the matter is I have no idea where it actually is there. This is really weird because I know I have been everywhere in the zone, so maybe I wasn't paying as much attention as I normally do.

So how about it, where is this? 

2 comments:

  1. I would just say Tanaris other than that I have no clue

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in lost rigger cove in Tanaris.

    ReplyDelete