Wednesday, October 29, 2014

This End Have I Reached Before. What New Adventure Lies In Store?

Here we are in the middle of the week and only a couple days from Halloween. Actually the perfect day to carve that pumpkin you have been holding on to or pick one up to bring home and carve. The question everyone asks when they are about to carve their pumpkin is "what?" So I thought the perfect choice for this week's list is the best gaming themed Jack-O-Lanterns I have seen. So here we go.

5. Earthworm Jim



How could you not love anything Earthworm Jim? This pumpkin just makes me want to get out my SNES and start playing.

4. Tetris


At first glace this doesn't look like anything special. Then you think how perfect the cuts would have to be to make this work and not turn into a disaster and you realize how amazing it is.

3. Magicka


Now I love my Magicka a game I think every gamer serious or not should really play. This may not want you to play but it doesn't look pretty amazing even if there is no way to kill the people you are playing with with it.

2.  Bastion

May not be the biggest fan of the game itself, but I don't know how anyone cannot be a fan of this carving.

1. Outlaws


When I first saw this one I was just amazed at not only the work which went into it, but really how the light itself is what makes it.

There you have it. Do you have any which you feel are better? What do you plan on doing with yours? As always let me know one way or another.

1 comment:

  1. You are right that Outlaws one is pretty amazing even if i hate the game

    ReplyDelete