Fail Day! And also Halloween week. So how could I not combine the two right? Now if you are a gamer and don't enjoy Halloween I really don't know exactly what I should say. It is something to celebrate, but as with anything people tend to mess it up.
You Fail At Being A Gamer On Halloween If...
- You don't have a gaming themed pumpkin
- You think you will be able to raid uninterrupted
- You actually think your raid will have some form of success
- You haven't realized that the mini chocolate bars are a great gaming snack
- You have never worn a gaming themed costume
- You are dressing up as a human male/female character from WoW for Halloween
- Conner is your favourite Assassin
- You and 3 friends never talked about dressing up as triangle, X, Circle, and Square
- You don't play a horror game on Halloween
- When at a party you don't make random comments about seeing Slender Man
- You are thinking Master Chief is a good costume choice
- You don't have random discussions about the scariest game you ever played
- You don't randomly say the headless horsemen's speech from WoW over and over again
- You don't celebrate Halloween
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and are getting ready for all the fun.