Here we are the first Fail Day of the New Year. Instead of talking about all that new year new me bullshit I am going to focus on the more important things. This week's Fail Day is all about getting back into your gaming routines after you have been out of them for the holidays so here we go.
You Fail At Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things If...
- You have no memory of the story in the games you were playing
- Your chair just isn't right to sit in because you are heavier
- Your arm is still cramped up from all the Wii Sports you have been playing
- Somehow all your controls are dead
- You are short a HDMI cable
- Updates, updates everywhere
- You left all your games somewhere else because you thought you were going to play them
- You still hate dailies
- You are too slow for muliplayer
- You seem to be the only one who had a holiday break
- Fire gives you haste
- Your left and right clicking is skewed
- You are clicking to move in an RTS
- No one got you a new mouse pad
There you have it this week's edition of fail. I am back and ready to go with all the daily madness which follows it and glad to have you around for it.