Fail Day! Yes that is right it is that time of the week again. Sit back and enjoy everyone's failures just so you have a marginally better day. Isn't it a wonderful thing? This week since I have been playing a lot of Heroes I decided to go into my hatred of those games who just don't know how to be a team player so here we go.
You Fail At Teamwork If...
- Your concept of Stealth is similar to a Kool-Aid Commercial
- You spam teammates with "Kill Steal" the entire game if they don't let you get the Killing Blow
- You tend to state team strats in general chat
- You give up your teams position with your ability at taking cover
- Friendly Fire is your most common attribute
- Your mouth breathing can be heard more than your voice
- You rage the entire game if nothing goes your way
- The adjective which is most often used to describe you is terrible
- You are awesome because you owned it up in single player
- Anyone that is better than you obviously no lifes the game
- You destroy a region just because you wanted to see what a Nuclear Meltdown would look like
- You kill teammates so you can pick up their weapons
- Constant tab targeting results in entire zone pulls
- You frequently jump off boats
There it is this week's edition of fail. Hope you all had a laugh, pointing some fingers at people, or just hung your head in shame.