Fail Day! Yes it is here and I am ready as ever to make people feel like crap about themselves and people they know. I know it is a difficult job, but someone has to step up and do it. This week as I decided to go with something every gamer has to deal with. When and if to do them in each and every game you play. The Side Quest, and just like with anything else you can fail at it. So let's find out how shall we.
You Fail At Side Quests If...
- You never do any of them
- You find them too difficult
- You don't see the point in doing something unrelated to the story
- You often ask "Where did you find that?" when talking to others about the same game
- You have never suffered through the pain of killing 30 Tonberrys
- You don't hate Feathers
- You don't know why the strange relic is so strange
- You have no clue why the pocket watch is so awesome
- You don't hate the phrase "Last One"
- You believe Bonus objectives are for no lifers
- Anything which requires thought requires Google
- Icefall Caves doesn't make you rage every time you see it
- Firefly Pendants are a waste of time
- You don't fear Omega Weapon
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Now excuse me while I finish up the last of my assassination contracts.