Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Yes the weekend is coming to an end. It's sad, but you will live to do it all over again. With that in mind I have gone through my emails for the week and picked out some questions I think many of you might get some use out of. So here we go.

Do you think the Campaign will be playable with the LotV trailer?

The will probably have parts of it playable. I an't bring myself to spoil the story so I don't see myself playing it if I get in. I will though play the multiplayer endlessly. I really think that is more of what they are concerning themselves with anyway. The campaign is a story there are units that won't see the light of day in multiplayer. Mulitplayer on the other hand is the Esports bread and butter and they want to make sure that everything with it as well and good.

Is it just me or does gaming seem more popular this year?

I really just think it is the world we live in. People enjoy spending their time how they like. I feel there are games for everyone now and not just for specific people. This makes it easier for anyone really to "get into it". People want to feel as if they have spent their time wisely on something they enjoy and they are doing it. Now this doesn't mean there are now suddenly millions of people deciding to play 16 hours a day. because that isn't true. It is though true there may be millions spending one or two hours checking out something they wouldn't have before.

Bloodborne this week!

Yes you don't have to tell me. Will be right into it come Tuesday.

There they are questions for the week. Hope to those that got their questions on here they accept the response and for those who didn't I will get to your questions eventually. Enjoy what is left of your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the story doesn't get spoiled in Void. Also that the story doesn't end in some chezzy sacrifice

    ReplyDelete