Thursday, March 19, 2015

Legacy Of The Void Closed Beta


So I am pretty pumped u. Blizzard released a Closed Beta Trailer for Legacy of the Void. If you haven't seen here it is



Not only does it look great, but it looks even better than it did at Blizzcon. There are so many things I am looking forward to from a competitive standpoint that Legacy of the Void seems to have tackled. Also with more micro intensive units it will make the games that much more exciting to watch. Also will make different builds used more often something I think Heart of the Swarm has suffered from because the risk and reward scenario currently isn't there.

Now I also don't want to jinx it, but Blizzard has been pretty good about getting me into there Betas lately. If I get in you all can expect some content on here with me going crazy playing it. Also I would also appreciate anyone who gets in talk with me about it good or bad, because really this is about making the game the best it can be when it makes its way out

1 comment: