Fail Day! Yes time for all of us to feel better about ourselves that is unless you are the person who fits right into this week's Fail Day niche. This week is a special one because we all know at least one of these people. You know those people that need help, but refuse to accept it in anyway possible. You all know who you are, and this is for you.
You Fail At Accepting Help From Others If...
- Your attention span is non existent
- You die repeatably the same way and ignore all ways to avoid it
- You argue how keyboard turning and clicking works just fine for you
- You have 10000000000000000 damage and 10 health
- You take everything someone says about how you are playing and ways you can improve as "You Suck"
- You see accepting help as admitting defeat
- Regardless if simply proven otherwise anything that kills you is OP
- You quit games before accepting you need someone's help
- You cry in order to make people stop talking to you
- You think looking at replays is for bitches
- You prepare for everything instead of scouting because scouting takes away from "the plan"
- You don't bother with boss strats winging it always works better
- You believe you know everything you need to know about any game you play even if it is the first time you have ever played it. In your mind you coded it.
- You don't think you need help whatsoever
There it is this week's edition of fail. Just do it all a favour even if it is just for the day listen to those who are trying to help you out.