Sunday, November 1, 2015

Ask Gauss


Sunday! And happy time change. If you believe in that time change stuff. Hopefully everyone survived their Halloween in one way or another. Now we can get back into the normal swing of things. Starting with it being Sunday and me answering some questions.

So what are you most looking forward to at Blizzcon?

I think what everyone else is, the Warcraft Movie trailer. Now they haven't even announced that this is going to be shown at this year's Blizzcon, but it is what everyone is expecting. If you know anything at Blizzcon you know there is always a big reveal of some sort. This also includes the big reveals from each game in their universe as well. So I cannot see it any other way then during the opening ceremonies we see the trailer.

If Life wins the WCS this year does this make him the greatest Starcraft II player ever?

I think if he wins him and MVP will be the only ones in the discussion. His stats speak for themselves. Even when Zerg was in a bad spot meta wise he still found a way to win tournaments, which to me speaks volumes of his skill. During Terran down times you never saw the same things from MVP which is why I will always tend my vote to Life even now. Just makes this tournament all the more exciting.

Think Red Shirt Guy will make an appearance?

I would be quite surprised if we didn't see him.

There you have it this week's questions. Hopefully you got something out of it and can start your time change recovery off on the right foot. Happy Blizzcon week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment