Fail Day! Not just any fail day though it is the Fail Day of Blizzcon Week. What does that mean? Well it means I will be doing a Fail Day in the spirit of Blizzcon obviously. So why don't we get right to it.
You Fail At Being Ready For Blizzcon If...
- You have no idea what Blizzcon is
- You plan on working the Friday and Saturday
- You are not looking forward to the Warcraft Movie trailer
- You are not interested in any of the Esports finals
- You are not wondering if Red Shirt Guy will show up
- You don't care about what is up for any of their games
- You could careless about Overwatch news
- You are not wondering who is going to injured themselves during the dance contest
- You are not in the least bit interested about expansions being announced
- You are not curious about the Legacy of the Void show matches
- Wil Wheaton?
- You don't plan on watching it one way or another
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and are ready for Blizzcon.