So here we are the week of American Thanksgiving or how I like to call it Not My Turkey Week. Now I know over the years I have made it a point to continuously poke fun at how this week turns into an absolute mess for all things gaming. I also know that every time I do this my hate mail becomes that much more enjoyable to read. So why should I change anything? So that is why I bring you this fail day.
You Fail At Not My Turkey Week If...
- You have no idea what I am talking about
- You think it is selfish of me to want to actually game during this week
- You don't think the whole whole is laughing at you on Friday
- You don't think I will not mention deep fried turkey while BMing you
- You think raids should be canceled for the entire week
- You think having a holiday on a Thursday makes any sense for planning
- You are actually right now thinking for reasons Thursday is a good day
- You don't realize not everyone cares it is Thanksgiving for you and should adapt to you
- You are wondering why I am not posting ROFLBear videos this week about Mr. Green
- You think now is a good time to level cooking
- Insert Refugee joke here
- You think I care to see a pilgrim cosplay in every game I play
- You use this as an excuse for not getting crap done.
- You are posting pics of you gaming when you are spending all that important time with family
- You think I don't find this amusing
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. I can already feel the rage burning inside people!