- It seems they finally realized Strand of the Ancients has had some unfair issues. Since now with rated battlegrounds can take advantage of these things so they decided now is a good time to fixed them.
- The Alliance has always complained about how their racials have been insuperior to that of the Horde races. It seems they have finally been fixed to reflect that. So now all of you Alliance people can stop complaining.
- Warstomp and Shadowmeld have finally got the druid fix they have been asking for, for many years. Grats to all the druids.
- Howling Blast will no longer be Overpowered
- Druid tanking looks to have gotten nerfed
- Survival hunters have been brought down from being ridiculous. They appear to be trying to bring MM and BM to be competitive. Will have to wait and see if this is true.
- Ret Paladins got some love, but don't worry they won't get any from me.
- Healing Priest mana issues appear to have been looked at.
- Smoke bomb has been nerfed. Sorry Rogues
- Say goodbye to drain mana warlocks. I know you how you all loved it.
- Blizzard doesn't want Warriors using Heroic strike as much as they are. So they made it now much less appealing.
- Best patch notes line ever "Many bugs...handled them!"
- Interface fixings that should have always been there in the guild interface
Things that should have been there that for some reason aren't
- A Tol Barad fix to help the attacking side
- The DPS meta gem conditions appear to have not changed.
So there you have it some quick thoughts of mine about the patch notes. Of course, this is like the like the Gauss' notes version and if you want some more information you can read them yourself. I know this might be difficult, but I know you can do it.