You Fail At Archaeology If...
- You open your profession tab every time you survey
- You have no idea what the flashing lights mean
- You forget to pickup an artifact you dug up
- You started to solve artifacts before hitting 75
- You don't know how to use the scrolls, stones, tablets etc
- You think you are amazing for finding a rare
- You are trying to get the bug mount without having completed the seven scepters achieve
- You are complaining how there are only Orc and Draenei artifacts in Outland
- You die while surveying
- You have sold a "Word of Empress Zoe" before the patch
- You have ever yelled at someone for stealing your dig site
- You didn't save artifacts from the race whose epic you were going for
- You solved artifacts and got no skillups because you forgot to train
- You don't use the mod "Archy"
- You have Zin'Rokh Destroyer of Worlds because I just hate you for it.
That is it for this week. As always thanks for reading and giving me a reason to keep this going. The support I get for all the posts I write is great, but Fail Day deserves special mention. Enjoy your not so Free Loot Tuesday.