Monday, January 24, 2011

Mad World

So I enjoy parodies, but one thing that I have always found is that when someone makes a parody of a a song I enjoy I always seem to find a way to not like it. So when I heard about this parody "Mad World of Warcraft" I was kind of put off. I enjoy the original song quite a bit and is actually on my mp3 player as one of my most listened to songs. As always though I watched it and listened. The lyrics themselves were well put together and the video by not amazing by any means did the trick for the video. So I will say I enjoyed the song and the video, and I encourage you all to watch and listen as well.



Last day before reset make sure to get some wipes in before it happens and you get to do it all again next week.

1 comment:

  1. Well written I like it. Not as good as the original but still

    ReplyDelete