Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Win At The Auction House

As anyone who knows me I love to make gold any way I can with the auction house. I have controled markets publicly and made a killing. I have done it privately and received threatening in game mails on my auction alt. I have participated in the fun of the bullets and arrows fun that was posting in stacks of 100 rather than 1000s. I have found markets that work and ways to keep them working. So when WoWCrendor came out with his new video about How to win at the auction house I interested what path he would take. I always have enjoyed his how to videos with "Billy". Why you ask? Because they poke fun and are always about things that everyone can relate to. This is what makes a great WoW video. If you have never watched any WoWCrendor videos you are really missing out, and if you have I think many you would understand when people say I am the "Go Guy". So instead of me going on and on here is the video.



Hope you enjoyed it. If you have watched a WoW video you think everyone would be entertained by feel free to send it my way. Everyone needs a laugh or a little information. Enjoy your last day before reset.

2 comments:

  1. But I can delete it, does that mean it will delete my soul?

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the no go guy in this one. GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

    ReplyDelete