You Fail At Running Back To Your Corpse If...
- You have trouble navigating the the tombstone on you map
- You have to use the return to Graveyard button
- You rez in mid air and died again when you hit the ground
- You run into a raid instance and begin to hell at the screen when it doesn't let you in. This is until you realize you didn't die in said raid.
- You don't run back and complain for 10 minutes about not getting a rez
- Your UI is bugged and you have no release button
- You have no idea how to get back to the instance you died in.
- You forget to use the teleporter to get back to the group
- You died in such a place that it is impossible to run back to
- You have a rez timer
- You run past your corpse and have to turn around and head back to it
- You died in Twilight Highlands but when heading back to your corpse you entered Loch Modan losing your flying mount and now unable to get to your corpse.
- You were soulstoned
- You rez in the same fire you died in
- You haven't realize you have already rezzed and are still looking for your corpse.
That is it for this week. Please make sure to poke fun at all those who apply to any of the above. Happy Reset