Monday, February 14, 2011

Garrosh Hellscream Isn't Real

So sticking to what seems to be a pattern on Monday I will give you a video to watch. This one has to deal with Garrosh being two places at one time and actually looking different. If you don't know there is a slight glitch where Garrosh in Orgrimmar tells you to go to Northrend and go speak with him. Then after you are in Northrend he tells you to go back to Orgrimmar and speak with him again. WoWCrendor like he always does makes quite a joke about the whole situation. So if you need a laugh take a couple minutes watch the video and have one.



Something else I think you should really take a look at is Veil of Corruption II, which was released on Friday on Warcraftmovies. This was a much ancipated film, which many people myself included have been waiting over 2 years for. I really hope though we are not going to have to wait 2 years more to see the final part of the trilogy. You can watch the movie by clicking on the following link

=>Veil of Corruption II<=

So enjoy your Monday and Happy Valentines Day. I will be making sure my Valentine has a wonderful day so I hope you all do the same for yours.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Veil of Corruption II was really well done. I actually enjoyed everything but the cliffhanger at the end.

    ReplyDelete