Friday, February 25, 2011

I Do Therefore I Yell!

There are things in WoW that we say or do that are something special to us or those we have come to play with. They are the things that make us who we really are as a player. My Trademark of the yelling of Pi with the slaying of Alliance in BGs started way back in Vanilla WoW during my quest to become High Warlord. Most Alliance had no idea what it was because of the translation, but everyone I played with knew it and began to expect it of me. Today this has translated into a tradechat phenom, but many still remember its roots. I spoke during the last Ask Gauss that I yell "TOO INFINITY AND BEYOND" whenever I heroic leap, and this, of course, is just one of the few things I have listed as yelling macros. So when thinking of a Reader Post topic this came directly to mind. I wanted to know the things that the Nation yells so let's see what you all came up with.

"Where do these stairs go?" This gets said mostly in BC raids. I have noticed that there aren't a lot of Wrath raids or Cata instances with stairs. If you have to go between levels, there are ramps or elevators. The Black Temple climbs are no more. "Go get 'im, Ray!" That lets whomever is going to pull know the group is ready. "Don't do it! Don't do it! If you shoot him, you'll only make him mad." This comes up usually before a tricky pull or after repeated wipes on a boss.

When I cast Bloodlust I tried to type out the actual noise that was made. I came up with "MouuGHERRaahHGerraHHGRAHROWWLL"

Well when I am rezzing someone I yell "STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT (their name)", I also have "Give me 2CCs of Epinephrine this one isn't dying on me now!"

Bloodlust is the coolest spell in the game. When I cast it I yell "Let's make biscuits! LET'S MAKE BIS--KUTS!"

Whenever I kill anything I yell "Ashes ashes they all fall down.... " I have been even caught on vent singing it at times.

I have thought of everything to get people to click on the lightwell. My newest thing is this yell macro."Ok I drop the stupid lightwell you can make it worth while by clicking the damn thing like a good dps"

"GET TO THE CHOPPA!" is my wipe macro always makes the new people laugh.

I have my wolves coupled with /y NOM NOM NOM NOM

Pull yelling macros rule "FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "LEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!!"


And there we have it. So keep on yelling those things that either drive people mad or make everything that much better, and who knows maybe even both at the same time. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad Heroism isn't cool like bloodlust

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer to "Where do these stairs go?" is "They go UP!"

    ReplyDelete